London SE1 community website

Tate Modern - Members Room

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  PreviousFirst...2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Current: 12 of 12
Tuesday 26 October 2010 4.55pm
Ivanhoe wrote:
Bungle, you're probably entitled to a discount for so many reasons. In your own mind.
It's a shame you can't find anyone to take with you. I really can't imagine who'd be crazy enough to not want the inestimable benefit of your true observations and philanthropic company.

Do feel free to ask me along as your guest. With a bit of notice, I should be able to make quite a few weekends. I'll bring my card, as well, and then you won't have to feel bad about the baby being a freeloader.
You're the one who brought up the subject of discounts, not me.
Tuesday 26 October 2010 4.58pm
As ever with these forum discussions everyone takes an entrenched point of view, choose to be selective in the points to argue and refuse to question their own perspective. I'd guess from your comments Ivanhoe that your child is very young, in which case this discussion isn't really aimed at them. I'm sorry I misread your denial, though it read pretty clearly to me.

As it appears the Tate are aware of the subject I see little point in furthering discussion as it evidently is being looked into. No doubt this thread has been brought to their attention and it would be interesting to have their perspective on the subject.

Now Leon's...!!
Pages:  PreviousFirst...2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Current: 12 of 12

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions