London SE1 community website

Lighting shop on Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Thursday 16 October 2008 10.16am
Its a real pity to hear you are closing. I bought a lamp from your shop the first day I moved into my new flat as there were no lights in the bedroom. My flat is now that bit brighter years on but TBR will be a sadder place without you.

Also love the blog!
Thursday 16 October 2008 1.05pm
Oh no, you're making me feel sad now. It'll all be for the best I'm sure...
I'll have to immortalise it in a book one day.
Thank you for joining my blog Tolstoy! :) everyone is welcome as long as they don't take me too seriously and think I'm writing about them. oops.

We'll have to have a party before we go and hand out brass lampholders and cordgrips Mapmaker!
Friday 17 October 2008 2.30pm
Emily,

What date are you closing your shop?
Friday 17 October 2008 4.37pm
I'm always up for a party, particularly one with such a stylish party bag!
Friday 17 October 2008 4.44pm
I bought two green onyx eggs and a pair of onyx dice in your shop years ago. Still have them.
Thursday 23 October 2008 2.08pm
Oh no, and I had such great plans to keep furnishing each room one by one with lovely crystals. So sad.

Are you giving up completely?
Friday 31 October 2008 10.36pm
Karen, you should get everyone to collaborate and buy you crystal for christmas!! :)

Yes, we are leaving the retail side altogether but continuing as wholsalers. We don't have an end date as yet... but ill keep you posted.
Saturday 6 July 2013 9.24pm
Looks like the lighting shop is back in business,I wonder if they will be having the longest opening sale.:-)
Sunday 7 July 2013 9.18pm
If that's the case and it's the same people, yay!
Monday 8 July 2013 9.19am
Yep, can certainly confirm it's back, as I've been in and bought stuff!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions