London SE1 community website

Lighting shop on Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Monday 8 July 2013 10.04am
Haha! YES The lighting shop is open again and it's the same people! It will outlive us all...

If you're making a special trip, best to call on 02073577244. My Mum, Jill is running the show. We are concentrating on chandeliers that we manufacture in Spain. We have a lot of cut price leads crystal chandeliers.

I'm helping with the website and waiting for news from publishers about my new book, a romcom called Spray Painted Bananas - which has nothing to do with lighting!

I'm also running a Blog Workshop above the shop this Saturday 13th July. For more info visit my website www.emilybenet.com

Best wishes and say hello if you're passing our shop! :)
Emily
Monday 8 July 2013 1.20pm
Best of luck Emily & glad to see you open again on TBR. I have a chandelier which is short of quite a few lead crystal dropletts. Would your shop be able to help me buy replacements if I pop in with an example of what I am looking for ? THanks in advance .
Monday 8 July 2013 8.09pm
Yes of course, just pop in and bring them with you!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions