London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Square Cinema

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 14
Sunday 29 March 2009 5.32pm
any news??
Sunday 29 March 2009 10.13pm
Hi - I spoke to Rob on Friday when the sign was being erected and again, yesterday. It is having a 'soft opening' at the end of next week and the formal opening is the following week. Can't wait!
Sunday 29 March 2009 11.47pm
fantastic - can we just pop in, or is it invite only?
really excited!
Monday 30 March 2009 10.47am
Hey folks, minor correction to Phillpotts post. Indeed we are 'soft launching' and open for business towards the end of this week, however the formal launch is the 7th May. this is the launch for the entire development, and will be quite an affair with events and entertainment taking place in the square throughout the day and evening, involving us, the hotel, and the developers.
Monday 30 March 2009 10.58am
and plenty of forum people there to get the party started!!
Monday 30 March 2009 2.06pm
We are all in suspenders! I'll keep the 7th free and all the nights 'towards the end of the week' lol - and looking for Flyers/Info. Happy to distribute in City Walk and surrounds.
Monday 30 March 2009 3.10pm
and the same for Empire Square here...
Thursday 2 April 2009 1.06am
Oh....7 May! Duh, lol. Thinking next Tuesday.......
Saturday 4 April 2009 1.54am
Jason and Rob - many thanks for this evening. Great to see the place buzzing and a 'House Full'. A really pleasant atmosphere. Great loos too, lol.

Can't wait to see the flyers....and the opening programme.

Good luck with it all, after your hard work - and thanks again. Philip
Saturday 4 April 2009 4.45pm
Are flyers being sent out? I think this will be a fab addition to the area - I live down the road and my other half is doing up a house on the square - soon we'll never leave SE1!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 14

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions