London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Square Cinema

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 14
Saturday 4 April 2009 6.51pm
For those of you that found your way in on friday, thank you for popping in, the place looked fantastic full of people. We are now open for coffee, snacks, and drinks so come in and say hi. Starting next week and till the end of the month the cinema is open on a limited basis thursday to sunday evenings. the films for those three weeks are, week one: Vicky, Christina, Barcelona, week two: Milk, and week three: The Age of Stupid. From May the cinema will launch fully, with a full week of screenings, and a monthly program viewable online. Watch this space for more news!
Tee
Saturday 4 April 2009 9.31pm
what are the showtime hours for these three weeks and the cost too? thanks. ;-)
Saturday 4 April 2009 10.08pm
cost will be six pounds, time will be 6.30-7pm. there will be notices going up next week, and i'll be sure to post here, and of course... as always... pop in and ask!
Saturday 4 April 2009 10.52pm
Just come back home from popping in for quick drink. This is going to be a really great addition to the square and the whole area. Really looking forward to the full launch. Just hope it doesn't get too popular! Looked great looking out onto the floodlit square towards the older townhouses opposite. Great location!
Monday 6 April 2009 12.00am
Couldn't agree more, Thomas - including the view :p Thanks to Rob and Jason for creating such a welcoming venue. A very pleasant way to spend Sunday :-)
Monday 6 April 2009 9.40am
Will you have a dedicated website giving details of what films you are going to show and times so I can bookmark it?

Also will you be participating in the Orange Wednesday scheme when you're up and running full time?
Monday 6 April 2009 10.50am
we will have a website ready very soon in time for the official launch. as yet nothing planned with orange, we are just about the only truly independent cinema around and will be keeping it that way but we'll see what we can come up with as an alternative.
Monday 6 April 2009 10.04pm
Popped in for a coffee with my other half and a mate Sunday afternoon - really nice spot, will be great in the summer.
Tuesday 7 April 2009 8.05am
Can you please post the films on show and which week they are on - as the post says ' this week' and 'next week' and I'm not clear exactly which film will be playing this weekend. Many thanks. Can't wait to come down and see the venue.
Tuesday 7 April 2009 11.10am
Thurs 9th - Sun 12th (Vicky Christina)
Thurs 16th - Sun 19th (Milk)
Thurs 23 - Sun 26th (Age of Stupid)

i will post program times later today or tomorrow, and we will have some posters up in the window by thursday.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 14

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions