London SE1 community website

Bermondsey Square Cinema

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 9 of 14
Thursday 16 April 2009 1.06am
My work here is done [Jason, that'll be 9gns + VAT - a large VAT :p]
Thursday 16 April 2009 7.14am
Thanks Jason i will!
Thursday 23 April 2009 12.19pm
Does anyone know what is being screened this weekend?
Thursday 23 April 2009 12.22pm
The Age of Stupid:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/whatson/event/6704/the-age-of-stupid

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 6 May 2009 1.50pm
Just to keep everyone in the loop, as you now all know of course we launch officially from this Friday. The website has been updated with this weekends screenings, which include the full Red Riding Trilogy back to back (with no ad breaks of course), and our first kids club screening at 11am on Saturday morning. Full monthly listings will be available to collect in person from the venue and by the weekend this brochure should also be downloadable in pdf format from our website. Our first parents and babies screening is Thursday 28th at 11am, and should this take off, it could soon become a more regular fixture. Thank you everyone for your patience, support, and constructive feedback during our months soft launch to test run the venue, and we look forward to seeing you down in the square soon!

Rob & Jason.
Wednesday 6 May 2009 4.10pm
Hi Jason - is 11am for parents/ babies a sensible time? Lots of younger kids go for a daytime sleep around midday, making an 11am screening not that convenient. Something like 10 am or 3 pm would suit most people more I'd guess.
Thursday 7 May 2009 1.34am
we'll see what we can do. watch this space!
Thursday 7 May 2009 1.05pm
Hi jason,

Have you thought about having a screening for knitters?
Thursday 7 May 2009 2.49pm
i'm not familiar with screenings for knitters, but of course if this is a well established (and politically influential) special interest group and other cinemas are doing so, then we will of course consider the possibility...
Thursday 7 May 2009 3.11pm
I would second the 3pm spot for parents and babes!
thanks
Current: 9 of 14

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions