London SE1 community website

Boris, cyclists, red lights and left turns

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Zoe
Wednesday 15 April 2009 10.40pm
I've tried hanging back, and that doesn't work either, as someone further back cuts you up. I also find other cyclists can be quite inconsiderate as well, it's not just drivers, that's why letting people jump lights isn't the answer, as so many cyclists will put pedestrains at risk, there is no easy solution!
Thursday 16 April 2009 8.27am
Yes, I find the other cyclists much scarier than the cars, to be honest, which is one of the reasons I haven't gotten back on my bike now that the weather's better.
Zoe
Thursday 16 April 2009 9.45am
It wasn't better today, I had to take my trousers off and dry them under one of those hand dryers at work.
Thursday 16 April 2009 12.41pm
I thought about the fact I was writing that while looking at a steady downpour out the window! But at least it's not freezing cold.
Zoe
Friday 17 April 2009 7.54pm
It was cold and wet today, I'm going to have buy some waterproof trousers, my descent into nerdyness has begun.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions