London SE1 community website

gay southbank

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 12
Wednesday 5 November 2003 1.54pm

Hi guys,

I'm checking this from an internet cafe in Bangkok (not to show off or anything ;o).
It's good to know what's happening in SE1.

This all seems to have gone a bit quiet though, what's happening - has anything been arranged?

Dan
Wednesday 5 November 2003 6.20pm
hows everyone fixed for thursday 20th Nov. Venue tba but likely to be along river in se1! mail to mup [email protected]
cheers
Mike
Friday 7 November 2003 11.29pm
Mike,

Your email seems to be unrecognised ....

Kevin
Saturday 8 November 2003 11.45am
there is no gap between mup and 1999
[email protected] its def working!
Monday 10 November 2003 11.30pm
hey guys are u still interested in meeting up?
Friday 14 November 2003 5.29pm
Hope you all have a good time next week. Sorry I can't be there but I'm LA for the next three weeks. Life's tough!
Friday 21 November 2003 9.36am
hey guys,

i'm new to se1, having just moved from north of the water... is this get together happening, or has it taken place already? would be great to meet up some guys in my local area.

hope to speak to you all soon,

steven
Friday 21 November 2003 5.52pm
hi steven! no it hasnt happened yet... mail me on [email protected] and i will let u know when etc... for safety reasons best not to confirm venue on an open site such as this.
Tuesday 25 November 2003 12.15am
Michael, there has been a SE1 social last week and it was good fun to meet-- we haven't been secretive about it and I think gay southbank boys shouldn't be either: if we would be, it would legitimize behaviour that we don't want.

Whereas I do not believe in provocative behaviour at all, I seriously believe that 'hiding' has the reverse effect; let them know that we are there.

So, what about this get-together?

Maurits
Tuesday 25 November 2003 9.25am
Hi Maurits,

How many guys went along to the get together? And where did you meet? I would like to attend the next drink up you guys have, to get to know some other guys in my area - it takes ages to make friends in a new area, especially in London!

Hope to hear from you!

Steven
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 12

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions