London SE1 community website

gay southbank

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 12
Tuesday 25 November 2003 5.34pm
there were girls and guys-- it wasn't gay. just the people from the forum here.
Tuesday 25 November 2003 9.09pm
i was just being cautious... not hiding but im sure you understand that whilst this isnt an exclusive gay meet there wasnt much expectation of interest from the straight boys n girls!
Tuesday 25 November 2003 9.43pm
Hey, we've all been lurking!

You should come along to the next forum social, whenever that is. I'm sure there'll be another one at some point - the details will be posted on the SE1 discussion forum, so check it out.

Post edited (26 Nov 03 12:08)
Wednesday 26 November 2003 9.40am
I agree with TLMJJ; I think it would be nice to mix rather than create segments. But, hey-- it's what the majority wants: I'll join again, whether it's gay or straight.
Jai
Wednesday 26 November 2003 11.01am
am not gay, but always willing to drink a pint or two !

Varkenslachter
Wednesday 26 November 2003 11.29am
zo hoor ik het graag. Cool Jai/Varkenslachter, always welcome.
Wednesday 26 November 2003 9.56pm
not looking 2 cause segments but the real world isnt so open as u might think
Wednesday 26 November 2003 10.11pm
I agree. The world is not as open as it should be. That's all the more reason for me to be open, normal and casual about being gay. It's a non threatening way of showing that we're there, not hiding neither very exposing.

I think that's the way of opening up the world around us, by making them say: hey, those queers are after all not that queer....

....or am being too Dutch now?
Thursday 27 November 2003 2.57am
No, I agree with you, maurits.

For the record, I am straight (and I am only saying this coz so many people seemed to think I was a transexual!) but to me, a person's sexual orientation is of no consequence whatsoever, unless, of course, I am trying to shag them.

Decent people don't give a s**t, and who cares what the non-decent people think?
Thursday 27 November 2003 7.39pm
ok i give in! lol ;-)
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 6 of 12

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions