London SE1 community website

at last....

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 4 of 29
Thursday 15 January 2004 1.44pm
Well, he had an onion-y whiff...

I hope you're proud. Your (how can I put this politely - ah, I'll use the word my ex-colleagues use to use) 'minnie' has attracted nearly 30 posts...ever think that'd happen?
Thursday 15 January 2004 1.48pm
I always knew I'd be the topic of conversation someday! or at least a bit of me ......never though that would ever happen james...still back to work :-(

jan
Thursday 15 January 2004 1.50pm
I'm a bit confused now - it was the hair on your HEAD you had trimmed and permed, wasn't it, Jan....?
Thursday 15 January 2004 1.53pm
Must be TLMJJ - you wouldn't perm that would ya? Straighteners maybe for the 'going out for the evening' look...!?!
Thursday 15 January 2004 1.56pm
and an alice band!
Thursday 15 January 2004 1.59pm
Indeed, why not. Accessorize + Claire's Accessories could cash in if they realised there was a market...
Thursday 15 January 2004 2.01pm
scrunchies wouldn't be the best idea though would they?

James, do you have as little work to do as me this afternoon?
Thursday 15 January 2004 2.06pm
Littler, I imagine. Boss has gone away 'til Wednesday, and not left me anything to do.

I do like the idea of scrunchies - better than hair clips, which could provide some unwanted pulling out...
Thursday 15 January 2004 2.22pm
hair clips ... ouch!

what about a bit of backcombing for 80's night?

don't suppose you could dio a mullet down there....
Thursday 15 January 2004 2.42pm
Dear TLMJJ - it certainly was! ....all this started because I laughingly said because I was so pleased with the hairstyle ON MY HEAD...that I may save for a Brazilian Wax! the way this post is going I think the responses will reach a hundred.....

the trouble with back combing is when you have comb the lot out.I always thought a mullet was a fish until recently....red mullet?

jan
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 4 of 29

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions