London SE1 community website

at last....

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 29
Thursday 15 January 2004 2.45pm
How about a Gareth Gates style spiking - that'd get you noticed up Camden...
Thursday 15 January 2004 3.13pm
Dave, just thought mullett...the film ' meet joe dirt' .now i remember the mullet hairstyle.

jan
Thursday 15 January 2004 3.19pm
One other variation, popular in New York and LA is a Hollywood, followed by the application of lots of little body jewellery skin crystals in an appropriate pattern.

Not quite sure what an appropriate pattern would be (perhaps a downwards pointing arrow ?) but when I was working there one of the girls got a skin crystal tatoo of the Chelsea pennant done to surprise her (English) husband for his 30th birthday....the mind boggles.

Thursday 15 January 2004 3.27pm
Well, us boys do like surprises...I'm not a Chelsea supporter but I think that would please even me!
Thursday 15 January 2004 3.33pm
I would have thought that flashing any "down there" style would get you noticed in Camden
Thursday 15 January 2004 3.41pm
Oh - I meant if fully clothed!
Thursday 15 January 2004 7.50pm
A Freddie Ljungberg? Though probably not for a Chelsea supporter.

What is it with the ads at the top. Offers of a Brazilian wax in Dorset or a colon detox in Manchester. Hope James is getting lots of money.

Post edited (15 Jan 04 22:50)
Friday 16 January 2004 8.59am
Got to keep your options open Sarah - one woman's Brazilian is another woman's detox...
Friday 16 January 2004 9.20am
Sorry to be sceptical, but I can't help thinking that 'Brazilians' and 'Hollywoods' must be money for old rope ......!!!!

A bit like getting a new haircut, great at first, but impossible to maintain, so you end up going back and paying more money to look half decent.

I would imagine that a while after your Brazilian etc, things wouldn't be quite the same, and you'd start getting uncomfortable... wouldn't fancy designer stubble...

So you either suffer ... or go back to the salon to pay more money for another 'Argentinian' or 'Pinewood Studios', or whatever the latest style is!

Post edited (16 Jan 04 09:22)
Friday 16 January 2004 11.15am
While we are on the subject of personal topiary.... something that has always intrigued me is the purpose of a merkin. Why would anyone ever want to wear one?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 29

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions