London SE1 community website

at last....

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 8 of 29
Tuesday 20 January 2004 3.04pm
Well, I don't have any work. It's unfair you should have some and me not. Just trying to redress the balance...
Thursday 22 January 2004 12.00pm
Hey, did anyone else see "Hairy Women" on Channel 5 last night ? I flicked across it whilst trying to avoid the nastier bits of ER - Much discussion of Brazillians -v- Hollywoods, mostly by the nice lady who I go and see - Otylia Roberts !

All of your merkin questions answered...there is a very nice British guy who designs flaming heart and tiger striped versions - kind of a Gaultier of the nether regions...

Thursday 22 January 2004 12.13pm
Harriet - you have a professional nether region stylist?
Thursday 22 January 2004 1.03pm
Now you've started something Harriet!!

I remember how many people were shocked to know that TLMJJ wasn't a transvestite. Now, goodness knows what pictures you're conjuring up in peoples' minds.

[and can you remember the name of the merkin bloke?]

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Thursday 22 January 2004 1.34pm
I nearly fell of the chair when i heard the word ...merkin, and when i looked up to see this stall holder type brushing a grey sporran...then saw him fixing a patriotic furkin merkin to a slender pube.......

jan
Thursday 22 January 2004 1.51pm
Jan

are you coming out for a drink tonight?
Thursday 22 January 2004 2.41pm
Ivanhoe, I hate to shatter any illusions by commenting further...

...but Otylia waxes any and all bits you care to mention....

Sadly I missed the name of the merkin designer as was channel surfing, but will have a hunt on the web.

As Jan says, he was looked more like a tattoo artist - shaven headed, four feet wide and built with it, but really sweet, and he was absolutely horrified at the actual stages of having to apply his handiwork to someone's shaven maven.

Post edited (22 Jan 04 18:09)
Thursday 22 January 2004 2.55pm
<<Otylia waxes all and any bits...>>

Excellent news Harriet!!

I expect that the few stragglers on my big toe will give her no problem in that case. Will she do men, do you think?

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Thursday 22 January 2004 3.35pm
Harriet...does he not do ' off the peg' or is it only ' ready to bare'...he did seem nice ....why does he have to fit them though?

dont they know how to apply them correctly? just as well I dont venture into the murky world of merkin wearing....'cos I'd need a lift for my tummy...'cos when i look down i cant see me size eights let alone me caesarian scars.....!

Dave where are you having a drink tonight? I am working late tonight and have to go and see my other half in a nursing home...

I'll ask him to buy me a merkin for me birthday ( February 7th ) hint, hint, , he could wear it as a moustache.....

jan
Thursday 22 January 2004 3.36pm

I have just re-read this entire thread - just the mention of the word 'merkin' sends me into fits of giggles.
Keep it going - this is the most entertaining (not to mention eductaional) thread ever!!
Current: 8 of 29

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions