London SE1 community website

Sailing at Westminster Boating Base?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5
Wednesday 2 June 2004 9.32am
No. The 7th it is. I'll come in to work early, and leave a bit early.

See you there, ready to go out on the water for 6pm. Great!!

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Wednesday 2 June 2004 10.55am
See you down there then - though I do feel obliged to point out that I am still very much considering this as further learning and practice rather than accomplished sailing - dont be fooled by that level 2 certificate. I'm fully proficient at bailing though.
Wednesday 2 June 2004 12.23pm
Sailing. Bailing. There's such a fine line that I really think it makes no difference.

See you there on Monday.

Wednesday 2 June 2004 12.38pm
Glad you see it that way.

(has James now decided that fermented apple juice is now an expletive to be deleted or was that your considerate mindfulness of contaminating everyones threads?)
Wednesday 2 June 2004 1.38pm
Really, I don't think it's anyone's business what I put as my signature as long as it's not offensive.

However, it seemed to be raising the temperature of some furry-legged pollen-munching cyrano-a-like on the non-chatter thread, so I thought (insect typically having short lives) it would be kind to forbear a while.

["I'll be back" Adge Cutler: Partial Recall]

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5
Current: 5 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions