London SE1 community website

Ciderdelica

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 19
Monday 19 April 2004 12.33pm
Great holiday thanks Tharg. In fact, so good that it may save incredible boredom on everyone's part if we don't meet up for a few days, in order that I don't bore people rigid with stories about it.

Before 1st May is great. Do you want to suggest a date? If we could avoid Tuesdays, then that would suit me best, but otherwise I'm looking forward to it and can be as flexible as needs be.

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Wednesday 21 April 2004 10.45am
Cider anyone??

Wednesday 21 April 2004 10.50am
YES!!!!
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.06pm
Any day next week suit you (apart from Tuesday)?

Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.22pm
Sorry, I've just remembered that I'm going out on Thursday next week as well. (I'm sure I'm never usually this busy)

But Mon, Weds, or Fri (or any day the next week, apart from Tuesdays again), would be fine by me. Let's set a date.

Jon
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.24pm
would it be compulsory to drink cider?
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.39pm
Interesting question. Do you mean that there are people who don't?

(Seriously. Of course not. But there may well be a bit of cider talk as I want to ask Tharg all about his pressing plans)

Jon
Wednesday 21 April 2004 12.47pm
turns out i'm busy that evening! ;-)
Wednesday 21 April 2004 1.04pm
Crikey Jon, it's not that boring! If it's an SE1 night it's all inclusive, so I think it only fair (and deliciously perverse) that non-cider drinkers should attend, should they so wish. I want everyone to come and talk about "the appelation of their danglers" (see earlier thread, although it still doesn't make any sense). The 'vintage' cider press on eBay is already at 185 - way out of our league. Thatchers have launched a new cider, this one's been conditioned in oak rum barrels, sounds great!
Well, who's got a date then?
Wednesday 21 April 2004 1.28pm
Tharg -
I'm up for this. Although, after a few too many hideous mornings-after-the-night's-shenanigans-on-K cider, I don't touch the stuff anymore.

Maybe a combines cider [or whatever] + board games night ?? [se other threads]
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 19

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions