London SE1 community website

Cocktails

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6
Wednesday 5 May 2004 6.46pm
It's my birthday on Monday and I will be celebrating the occasion with a few cocktails in the Oxo Tower. If you fancy joining me, I'd be delighted to see you. And if you buy me a drink, I'll be even more delighted.
Wednesday 5 May 2004 6.47pm
Damn - meant to put this in chatter....

(And as if by magic, here it is....)

Post edited (05 May 04 20:16)
Wednesday 5 May 2004 7.20pm
TLMJJ's 21st birthday! Hope you have a great time!

And just back from Oz - such glamorous lives you people lead..

Post edited (05 May 04 20:21)
Wednesday 5 May 2004 11.52pm
Quite a bit older than that. But younger now than I'll ever be again.
Thursday 6 May 2004 8.59am
Will you be the one with the corks around your hat, then ? [or just a golden tan, dammmmit !]
Thursday 6 May 2004 10.56am
Hat's making waves elsewhere, GOOse.
Thursday 6 May 2004 12.47pm
hahahahah

Oxo Tower, huh ? I'm up for that. Do we just look for the chick wearing a sash with the words "I'm 21 +VAT" ???
Thursday 6 May 2004 1.57pm
TLMJJ - do you take the Tube from Blackfriars to Fenchurch Street after work to get back in the direction of Essex? There's someone I see regularly on the platform that I've decided is you from the decriptions I've seen on here...
Thursday 6 May 2004 2.56pm
Spooky coincidence... 'tis also my birthday. Sadly, I expect to be otherwise engaged at a less glamorous venue.

Best wishes for Monday.
Thursday 6 May 2004 3.58pm
And best wishes to you too, LR.

James, I haven't lived in Essex for years, so it's not me you see. What does she look like, though? (It had better be a she....)
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 1 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions