London SE1 community website

Cider making in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 12 of 79
Friday 18 June 2004 12.44pm
In the words of the immortal BA Baracus: "I love it when a plan comes together"

[That "bloke", what a good bloke!]

...if you press it, they will come.
Friday 18 June 2004 12.48pm
It's going to happen..........
Friday 18 June 2004 12.55pm
I've never had any doubt about it.
Friday 18 June 2004 1.20pm
I am assailed by doubts, on a constant basis, about lots of things....but I would never doubt that we are going to make gallons of delicious cider.

Friday 18 June 2004 2.07pm
wasn't it Hanibal that said he loved it when a plan came together and BA who said 'I aint gettin on no plane, you crazy fool!'
Friday 18 June 2004 2.11pm
Probably. Cider has rotted my memory

Friday 18 June 2004 2.27pm
No, I think Hanibal said, "Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your elephants." And BA said, "We regret to anounce the late departure of your flight."
Friday 18 June 2004 3.13pm
That was Hannibal, actually.
Friday 18 June 2004 3.59pm
No, I think he was called Hannibal Hayes (but I'll admit to being unsure about the spelling of the surname)

Friday 18 June 2004 4.06pm
have just lifted this from a website
Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith - The leader of the A-Team was forever "on the jazz" and just loved to pick fights with the head honcho of the bad guys. Find out more about Hannibal and the man that played him, George Peppard.
Captain "Howlin' Mad" Murdock - The even-more-mentally-imbalanced-than-the-others pilot seemed to be proud of his "condition". The part was brilliantly acted by Dwight Schultz.

Lieutenant Templeton "Face" Peck - The A-Team's pretty-boy was good with the women, but when it came to fights Face was usually nowhere to be found. Find out more about Dirk Benedict.

Sergeant Bosco "B.A." Baracus - Mechanic and general hard bloke, nicknamed B.A. on account of his bad attitude. Mr.T was the stunningly brilliant actor that played him.

Current: 12 of 79

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions