London SE1 community website

junior doctors dispute

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8
Thursday 7 April 2016 11.12am
I was just looking you tube a 1981 Thames Tv programmes interviewing.Dirk Bogarde in his South France abode.. He left England ten years previously... In many ways I understand his reasons for exiting.... :)

Cotswolds 12
Thursday 7 April 2016 1.10pm
On doctors theme there was Itv series 50 s. Emergency Ward 10 Desmond. Carrington of Radio 2 presenter fame these days 88 years old I believe. and Dr Kildare 60s Bbc series Richard Chamberlain. Dixon Dock Green. Jack Warner Blue Lamp of course.. How we used to be polite and proper respect for all :)

Cotswolds 12
Thursday 7 April 2016 10.36pm
Paramount, you bewilder and confuse me with every one of your posts.

What on earth has Dirk Bogarde taking up residence in the south of France (Tax dodging taking place even then), sixties TV and Dixon of Dock Green got to do with the Junior Doctors' dispute with the architect of the destruction of the NHS?
Thursday 7 April 2016 11.27pm
Proper police. Proper doctors. Proper all!!! You should be on question time or any questions
.they love arguing...

Dirk dI'd pay his tax. Mostly. British films... Moved back to UK ar end and had private home carer so was not a drain on UK resources.. Despite he paid his way when fully residential in UK. Ok???

Cotswolds 12
Friday 8 April 2016 9.10am
All parodies of reality.
Friday 8 April 2016 7.33pm
Paramount I shall now look for Marjorie! I think I have a hat like she used t wear!
Saturday 9 April 2016 8.11am
Bunhouse How boring!

Jan How charmingly delightful (like John le mesurier)

Cotswolds 12
Tuesday 12 April 2016 2.51pm
I'd like a pint of what ever Paramount's been drinking
Tuesday 17 May 2016 11.59pm
Great idea!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions