London SE1 community website

CLOWNS on the Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Tuesday 21 May 2019 9.58am
A lot of Christianity is grandiose radicalism these days and misused in this way. Just look at Westboro and the outrageous adversary of untimely birth protesters, who fortunately are continuously turned away by law to execute their chafing rehearses.
Saturday 12 September 2020 11.48am
Rambling Phil wrote:
Zoe wrote:
I thought ooooo clowns, but there was a disappointing lack of clowns in this thread.

I know the feeling. All these years of passing through St George's Circus, and I've never seen a clown there at all.

You're not looking hard enough.
Saturday 12 September 2020 12.13pm
Christian bashing lol. If you want to have a pop at organised religion then fine, but come on, include it all.

Trump probably sees himself in Bible prophecy, that's a worry for me. The Right taking the ground of Christianity shows how the left has gone IMO. There's no room for God in a Communist country but anyone would be troubled at the attitude of some Bible belters in the US. As for the Left and Islam, well, beats me.
The more Sikhs I meet the more I love them.

I'll say this though, there's a difference between organised religion and scripture, wow at the latter and I would have no problem if they were older than the Bible and from an ancient India or whatever!

(now where did I put them little finger cymbals?)
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions