London SE1 community website

Tell me a joke...

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 24
Thursday 29 July 2004 2.24pm
That's the one.
Anonymous User
Thursday 29 July 2004 3.17pm
In that case I've heard it.
Friday 30 July 2004 12.46pm
?huh?

someone complemented my ability to leave the car in a good place the other day - I got back to where I'd left it and there was a sticker on the window saying 'parking fine', which was nice.
Friday 30 July 2004 12.57pm
What goes "ooM"?
- a cow going backwards.
Friday 30 July 2004 1.05pm
Doctor, doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum.
- I've got some cream for that.
Friday 30 July 2004 1.09pm
Doctor, doctor, I keep making these terrible Freudian slips. Last night, for example, I meant to say to my wife,
"Please pass the butter"
But instead, I said,
"You've completely ruined my life, you rotten cow."
Friday 30 July 2004 1.48pm
A guy walks into a pub and orders a beer. Just as he's about to take a sip a monkey dashes into the pub, leaps onto the bar, pisses in the guys drink and runs out.. So the guy orders another beer, just as he is about to take a drink the monkey runs in again and pisses in his pint. The guy tries a third time and again the monkey dashes in and pisses in his drink - this time the guy decides to give chase and runs out of the pub following the monkey. As he turns a corner he can see the monkey sitting beside an old chap playing an accordion so he runs up and says to him 'do you know your monkey keeps pissing in my beer' The old chap replies 'No son, but you hum it and i'll play it'
Friday 30 July 2004 2.35pm
A man and his woman are in a pub. On the floor a mangy-looking hound is licking its wedding tackle.
" I wish I could do that," said the bloke, wistfully.
"if you give him a crisp he'll probably let you," said the woman.

I've been told this is ancient and the punchline is obvious, but i only heard it the other day and it made me chuckle out loud
Friday 30 July 2004 3.37pm
an old married couple are struggling to make ends meet, they live in a small flat, they don't get much pension, the bloke is always moaning. The old lady has a go at her husband that they should do more, free things to help save money, and enjoy life a bit.
'Right, get your coat on love' says the bloke 'I'm going to that free concert in Burgess Park, for a bit of fun'
'Great!' she replies,'a nice walk in the park together'
'no! you're not coming! I'm just turning the central heating off while I'm out'
Monday 2 August 2004 4.52pm
the police find two kids in a warehouse.
one was drinking battery acid, the second was eating fireworks.

They charged one, and let the other one off.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 5 of 24

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions