London SE1 community website

Quandary

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5
Friday 15 April 2005 2.15pm
And the Professor and me if you mean 10th May - we're in Tel Aviv but will be back. And dont forget 10th JUNE is at our place!
Friday 15 April 2005 7.47pm
North of the river?? Oh go on then.... yup!
Friday 15 April 2005 11.19pm
Where exactly in EC1 would we be going? Do we need dogs, a sled, support crew etc?
Saturday 16 April 2005 7.31pm
Oooh, not sure yet. I'll have to get my social secretary onto it.
Sunday 17 April 2005 6.22am
What's all this about North of the River...I mean, do we GO there? Surely not. Jo, what's wrong with our exclusive and celubrious area? Why should we venture into foreign territory? No No We Wont Go!
Sunday 17 April 2005 8.16pm
Surely Miss Jo Jo's birthday would be one of the few occasional exceptions?
Sunday 17 April 2005 9.38pm
Ha ha. Well, I've not yet decided where to go, yet. I work north of the river, in Clerkenwell, which isn't that different to Bermondsey, really.... Well, it's got lots of warehouses and things.

But I have to decide whether to go out near work, or whether to go out nearer home. I shall consult with Birdie.
Monday 18 April 2005 6.09am
Ah...Birdie, the arbiter of all taste! We shall await her judgement and concur. Actually let's face it most of us will go anywhere for a p-ss up.
Anonymous User
Monday 18 April 2005 8.25am
I look away for one moment and there's quandrys need solving!!!

As it is your birthday I would suggest that your friends will join you at whichever venue you choose. I'd opt for near work - as it is an easy journey from SE1 whereas SE1 may not be the easiest for your colleagues to make their way home from.

& definitely on the actual day!

Monday 18 April 2005 11.38am
Ah, what would I do without you, Birdie.

OK, will have drinks on the day, probably in Farringdon (within stumbling distance of SE1. Sort of.) Venue to be arranged...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions