London SE1 community website

Friday afternoon thread

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 7 of 142
Anonymous User
Friday 14 October 2005 2.25pm
Furthermore, boss, how did you manage to register to post on a forum without me doing it for you?
Friday 14 October 2005 2.40pm
There's going to be a few changes round here.
Friday 14 October 2005 2.52pm
Hopefully these changes will reflect Miss Birdie's unflinching dedication to her post. Note those poor fingers - to the bone I tell you.
Anonymous User
Friday 14 October 2005 3.03pm
Paul - he's so not my boss. My boss doesn't know where the apostrophe is on a keyboard.

Friday 14 October 2005 3.13pm
Oh yes, we know that type. Who could possibly be the Boss of you Miss Birdie? I had some office furniture delivered this morning and am getting a headache just thinking about transferring all the old equipment, paperwork etc into/onto the new MDF ... if only I had a Birdie (who works without so much as a cake).
Anonymous User
Friday 14 October 2005 3.30pm
Not everyone can be lucky enough to have a Birdie!!!
Friday 14 October 2005 3.51pm
We've just created an office sweet shop. I am surrounded by sugar high collegues...
Friday 14 October 2005 3.59pm
that's good we have an office sweat shop!
Anonymous User
Friday 21 October 2005 11.33am
Bump! It's that time of the week again - enjoy the divel - I've had enough today (work not drivel) and shall be retiring to the pub forthwith.
Thursday 27 October 2005 8.13am
I wish it was Friday.
Current: 7 of 142

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions