London SE1 community website

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 11 of 46
Monday 16 July 2007 9.52pm
Welcome, Richard Y.

I've duplicated your response over in the main forum:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/1/70950
where it's a bit more in context.

(It gets confusing if we start discussing specific topics in this thread)

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Monday 23 July 2007 2.54am
hi there i too have lived in se1 for a number of years and just found this site i think its great
Sunday 29 July 2007 2.56pm
Hi All,
My partner Peter and I are just about to move in to the new Oakmayne development in Crampton St. We have also just leased a space in Iliffe Yard both SE17 but close enough to join the SE1 Forum. We are both really excited to be both living and working in the Elephant and are glad to be able to access such a great and informative site.
All the best.
Brian
Sunday 29 July 2007 7.55pm
Hi you guys. Come and join us at the SE1 Summer Social on my terrace on Bank Hol. Monday evening (if you look up at Metro Central Heights opposite the Coronet Cinema you'll see my trees waving at you.
Monday 30 July 2007 1.48pm
Jackie,
How kind we would love to come. We looked at buying in Metro Central Heights and often wondered who had the great terrace on top. Looking forward to the evening.
Brian
Thursday 2 August 2007 7.33am
Super. watch the Summer Social thread for instructions how to get in nearer the day.
Tuesday 7 August 2007 4.50am
Hello,
Paddy here. In the RAF and hopefully moving to MOD soon. Love to live in the area but on our wages it a no no.
Friday 24 August 2007 3.18pm
Hello one and all, long time reader newly signed up today when I had something I wanted to say!

I work in the area but live in N1 (don't boo me please).

Now off to do that initial post.... :)
Friday 21 September 2007 6.29pm
hello im sharon new to the forum i use to live in se1 iwas born in library street mansions in 1962 ..ive been back to vist trying to find my birth place found the road no building ,it was demolished in 1960 that why we had to move out ..then moved to clapham ..37 years have past and plan to do more vists ,, and it still feels like home ,, we moved out of london when my dad died in 1970 he was in a band called the theams city jazz band ....
Friday 12 October 2007 3.47am
Hi
My name is Theresa and I have an flat at SE1 for less than 6 mths. It is being occupied by my daughter and her uni friend.
Before I actually bought the flat I was checking out on this area and come on to this site. Found alot of things and learnt alot too!
I reside in Singapore with my husband but I do know what is going on in SE1 through this coumminty site!
Hope to make some long distance friendship!
Current: 11 of 46

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions