London SE1 community website

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 13 of 47
Sunday 23 December 2007 1.31am
Well, i'm not exactly new to the forum,but i have been off line for nigh on two years. I have met the best people and the most wonderful friends who stuck with me through thick and thin and stayed with me and invited me to everything even when i was off line - all i can say is that you couldn't ask for a better group of friends or a better London community.
Sunday 23 December 2007 10.07am
Awww, Plum, we love you and it's good to have you back posting. Happy New Year to you and yours!
Wednesday 2 January 2008 12.30pm
Hello everyone,

I'm the minister at Haddon Hall Baptist Church, Tower Bridge Road.
I've appreciated reading the comments on this site.
It seems that people are keen to create a great community here in SE1.
I'm interested in hearing people's views about Christianity, and what part they feel (if any) it should have in community life here in Bermondsey.

Carl Palmer
Thursday 10 January 2008 4.15pm
hi guys..just signed up to this today.
i've just moved into the area.... i like its vibe.
just posted something about the coronet on another forum... seen this thing about shootings which sounds dodgy.
any advice/feedback on settling in much appreciated.
cheers
rich
Thursday 10 January 2008 5.47pm
Best way is to be a member of this Forum and join in...we're a totally representative crowd of the area.
Thursday 10 January 2008 5.57pm
cool....
Friday 11 January 2008 11.11am
Welcome Richard! Sure we'll be organising a spring social shortly so come along and meet some of us.
Monday 14 January 2008 8.26am
Did I hear the words "Spring Social"? Goody! I'm around all March/April...
Wednesday 16 January 2008 3.37am
Oh I think it needs to be done don't you? Maybe Friday before or after Easter (March 23rd) if people are around.
Wednesday 16 January 2008 8.24am
Plum what are you DOING posting at three oclock in the morning?
Current: 13 of 47

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions