London SE1 community website

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 46
Friday 22 September 2006 3.09pm
yep i believe you sold my friend and I a large book about wine, and a very small pamphlet about cricket, a few months ago.

Welcome to the world of SE1!
Friday 22 September 2006 3.58pm
Hi my name is ceri and I am helping my friend Paul to promote a new night at a local bar The Blue Eyed Maid called "Plastic Pimps".

He is also a local lad and has been dj-ing in and around the cpital for a few years now, we have had two successful consecutive saturdays where paul has spun some house and electro music and each week we have had guest dj's joining Plastic Pimps.

The Blue Eyed Maid has a late licence and the night runs from 10 pm to typically 4 am. So if you're looking for something local, fun and free on a saturday night, this could be your thing. Even if you pop in on your way out - or indeed on your way home! We'd be pleased to welcome you!
Friday 22 September 2006 4.40pm
Yes I remember, it was the two most mismatched books possible in terms of size and price! I hope your friend liked them...
Friday 22 September 2006 10.30pm
Keep looking at the Socials section and you'll see we all meet in various constellations (books, dinner, lunch, poker, cider, Christmas, Fireworks etc.,) come along and find out we are all fairly real. Well, I am anyway.
Friday 22 September 2006 11.39pm
Hi, I am Katia, new to the forum and also the area (well, moved here two months ago). So now I live AND work in SE1 I might as well be online in SE1. (Oh, and I am Jackie's direct neighbor so that is how I heard about the webpage)
Friday 22 September 2006 11.45pm
And I can't spell neighbour.
Saturday 23 September 2006 6.54am
And she's real too - I guarantee!
Saturday 23 September 2006 10.46am
Was I supposed to introduce myself sooner? I have posted elsewhere already. I have in here for a few months and I need work or I won't be here much longer.
Thursday 28 September 2006 7.53pm
Hallo. I'm Richard, and I moved here in January after too long in beastly Hammersmith. And I love it, for hundreds of reasons already (including, thanks Marie and friends, Crockatt and Powell). Look forward to using this excellent forum for gossip and advice on urban gardening, theatre, local history, cycling. And maybe for meeting folk who live nearby. Now that NEVER happened in W6.
Friday 29 September 2006 10.25am
Keep looking at the Social forum and you wont be alone for long!!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 2 of 46

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions