London SE1 community website

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 40 of 46
Tuesday 6 August 2013 6.58pm
Hi all,

My name is Fernando and I'm gardener, and live in Lewisham. I like very mutch London, I have been before several times in London, but only a few years ago, me and my wife we stay definitely in UK.

Sorry for my bad English, but I promise that learn quickly.

Cheers
Fernando
Saturday 17 August 2013 5.39pm
Hello from across the pond.
Monday 2 September 2013 8.15pm
Cheers, and welcome too.

Fernando
Wednesday 11 September 2013 3.36pm
Hi all!

Thought I'd quickly introduce myself too, just found this board. I'm Brian (obviously!) and I recently moved to the SE1 area with my fiancee. I was curious about things going on here so I googled a bit and here I am! Hoping to get some good tips on living here.

Brian
Thursday 19 September 2013 6.11pm
Hi All,
My name is Andrew, I'm moving to SE1 tomorrow (just by London Bridge Station). I'm extremely excited! My OH starts a degree soon, I'm in the process of setting up my own business.
Monday 7 October 2013 6.53pm
Hi SE1 and friends,

I've just joined the forum. I'm a writer and antiwar campaigner living in Southwark, Elephant & Castle end.

I help edit an online literary magazine called Different Skies - http://differentskies.net/.

We've got an event coming up on October 18th, a night of readings at the wonderful Waterloo Action Centre. It's FREE! So come along if you fancy - http://on.fb.me/15G75Fm.

In other news I'm setting up a Southwark Stop the War Coalition group. Will keep you posted!

Look forward to meeting some of you someday.

All the best,
Alistair
Wednesday 4 December 2013 7.52pm
Hi
I live in Powys and I have a copy of the refugee identity card and tag for Eric Hearn who lived on Bamber Rd and attended Snowfields School. Anyone know him, or attend the school in the 40s
Thursday 9 January 2014 6.33pm
hello I'm not sure where to ask this question but can anyone tell me if there is a number 17 tower bridge road, this is in connection to a possible scam/defrauding of nanny's/au pairs

thank you
Tuesday 28 January 2014 1.26pm
danield wrote:
Hey guys,
I know no one reads these introductions, but I feel it is my duty to say hello to all of you.

I registered today, and was recommended by a friend. I am currently working in Lambeth and Waterloo. I am looking forward to having some useful time on this forum.

Best regards,
Daniel Davies

People do read this thread you know.... hello :-)
Tuesday 28 January 2014 1.32pm
anonymouse wrote:
hello I'm not sure where to ask this question but can anyone tell me if there is a number 17 tower bridge road, this is in connection to a possible scam/defrauding of nanny's/au pairs
thank you

Apparently the care home at the Bricklayers Arms end is no.1. Tower bridge Cars is no.18. I can't tell is there's still a no.17 but it would be at that end if there is... Perhaps this query would do better posted in the SE1 Discussion section of the forum?
Current: 40 of 46

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions