London SE1 community website

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 41 of 46
Tuesday 28 January 2014 1.36pm
Barbara Lloyd wrote:
Hi
I live in Powys and I have a copy of the refugee identity card and tag for Eric Hearn who lived on Bamber Rd and attended Snowfields School. Anyone know him, or attend the school in the 40s

Hello Barbara - you might get more profile for your question by posting it on the SE1 Discussion section of the forum....
Saturday 22 February 2014 7.35pm
Hi I'm new to this Forum and not sure if this is the right page for my Question , I lived in Tower Bridge Rd for a number of years in the Railway Buildings also known as the Seaside Bldgs , I lived in Hastings bldgs , I would love to find anybody who also lived in TBRoad or Chatham St nr Elephant & Castle in the 60's , I'm really Happy I found this forum as I love Bermondsey , have got many Happy Memorys of the place , Thanks for any help
Elvisfan x
Sunday 23 February 2014 1.01am
Hi I'm new to this Forum and not sure if this is the right page for my Question , I lived in Tower Bridge Rd for a number of years in the Railway Buildings also known as the Seaside Bldgs , I lived in Hastings bldgs , I would love to find anybody who also lived in TBRoad or Chatham St nr Elephant & Castle in the 60's , I'm really Happy I found this forum as I love Bermondsey , have got many Happy Memorys of the place , Thanks for any help
Elvisfan x
Monday 24 February 2014 10.50am
hello ElvisFan - you might get more profile for your question by posting it on the SE1 Discussion or perhaps Social section of the forum.... as this thread tends to focus on new introductions and doesn't always get replies in the same way as other threads
Thursday 6 March 2014 12.27pm
Hello, My name is Diane. Lived in Waterloo for 17 years. Does anyone know a window clear who does not charge the earth.
Thursday 6 March 2014 12.36pm
Hi Diane

I recommend that you start a new thread over in the main part of the forum to ask about window cleaners, as this thread is just for saying hello and introducing yourself.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Saturday 15 March 2014 4.28pm
Hi Just to say hallo.
My interest in SE1,is family history.
Researching King,which is a common name.
I am looking at the baptism's of John & Samuel King in 1805,son's of William & Priscilla Diane King,of 6 Pages Walk.William was a leather dresser.
Tuesday 18 March 2014 3.55pm
Hi,

I'm Hannah, I've been living in SE1 for 10months and I absolutely love it!

I work on Bermondsey Street and am looking to get more involved in the community, meet more people and just get some ideas and feedback as I look to make the move from 9-5 office worker to freelance, doing bits and pieces from dance classes to home cooking and dog walking!

if you have thoughts on services lacking in the area for you, your children or your pets do let me know! or if you have any business advice that would also be HUGELY appreciated (absolute newbie here!) OR if you just fancy a chinwag and joining us on a dog walk please say hi!

Thanks....sorry for the waffling post!

Hannah
Tuesday 6 May 2014 9.10pm
Hi everyone,my name is Eddie and I am local to the area,
I have being doing building and decorating work for 30 years
If anyone of you nice people would like any work doing please give me a call
On 0207 358 0409 (h)
0793 111 8876 (m)
I would be pleased to look at any work , and help out as best I can

Thanks everybody
Eddie
Thursday 8 May 2014 7.52pm
Hi

My name is Cleona and I am an IFA. I heard about this forum via my business networking group at London Bridge.

It's nice to see a thriving community. Keen to see what goes on in the area and perhaps make a few contacts or meet people who may need advice.

Thanks,
Cleona Lira
Current: 41 of 46

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions