London SE1 community website

New to the forum? Introduce yourself!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 7 of 46
Sunday 25 February 2007 2.28pm
Hello, I'm Andrew, a Brooklyn, New York native spending the year in SE1 (Tabard Gardens) whilst studying for my Masters in the LSE Cities Programme. I'm an architect by training, and at the moment I'm doing research on new residents' perceptions of the area and use of the buildings within it. Interested participants highly appreciated...
Wednesday 28 February 2007 1.35pm
For Jonathan K about JK.

Jonathan, were you being serious when you said back in September that JK's post was spam and, if so, what are your concerns? I've just been contacted by his company.
Wednesday 28 February 2007 1.57pm
kmitchell,

I've responded to your other message about this over in the Feedback section:
http://www.london-se1.co.uk/forum/read/3/65896

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Wednesday 14 March 2007 8.17am
Wotch ya all
If you are looking for the history of
london cockney pearly kings and queens
just reply to this post and i will try and help
you as much as i can.
All the best of cockney luck
from pearlykingjim
genuine pearly king of camberwell
www.genuinelondonpearlykingsandqueens.co.uk
Wednesday 14 March 2007 8.22am
Wotch ya all
from the genuine pearly king of camberwell
pearlykingjin
Sunday 1 April 2007 9.30am
anyone fancy a bet?

have lurked for ages, but friends persuaded me to register.
Sunday 1 April 2007 4.34pm
Hello everyone

I'm Shan and I too have lurked here for a while, etc, and if I get time I will post here more as it looks an interesting forum.
KVH
Wednesday 4 April 2007 9.37am
Hello All, I have just moved to London from Nottingham, and have just moved into a fab flat in Shad Thames. I don't know London very well, but am loving it so far, and am spending every spare minute (don't have many spare minutes as work in the City!) out and about seeing the sights. Any top tips for things to do / places to go which aren't in the guide books, let me know!
Friday 6 April 2007 8.07am
Hi Shan and KVH...welcome to our lovely area. We love it here. If you feel like it come along to one of our social do's...we have quite a lot we're always getting together one way or another. And if you look daily on the Forum you'll find out about all sorts of stuff going on. And the wonderful James keeps us all up to the minute with anything happening.
Monday 9 April 2007 9.49pm
Hi. I'm Su and I'm new! Guess my previous mail wasn't sent just before my laptop died. Here I am again. I've been here for 2 years though I lived here briefly many years ago. A lot has changed since with many new builts and restaurants around London Bridge. I now live in a place once stood a derelict factory, near Leathermarket St.

This is a fantastic website with many good people which I found by chance - while feeling bored recovering from a bad ankle at home. My recent trip has also left me many mosquitoes bites tattooing all over my legs. Guess that's it for this summer - no skirts!

Hope to join your discussion.
Current: 7 of 46

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions