London SE1 community website

Is this the first london-se1.co.uk wedding?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 5 of 6
Friday 23 March 2007 10.36am
Your New Zealander may be very nice, but he threatens to take you away from us. Marry Mapmaker and stay. Think of all that yummy game you could feast on.
Friday 23 March 2007 11.11am
Er...Sarah, are you trying to come between Mapmaker and the mother of the aforementioned baby? It's enough with all these marriages and babies, but we simply CANT get into SE1 Marriage Wreckers...
Friday 23 March 2007 11.15am
Sarah - she's a vegetarian - no amount of dead animal will tempt her to stay.

Besides - that's my free holidays you're trying to scupper!
Friday 23 March 2007 11.44am
I knew...but under Mapmaker's gamey influence she would surely change her ways.

Plus with a garden full of veg she is unlikely to bolt.
Friday 23 March 2007 1.29pm
I am already planning my NZ veggie garden. As well as potatoes and lettuces and tomatoes and things like that I am going to grow avocadoes and lemons. And I am going to get some chickens, too.
Friday 23 March 2007 2.02pm
So we could have some form of virtual village vegetable show, with you, Ivanhoe, and Mapmaker comparing the size of your marrows, or the length of your cucumbers.

James and Jackie could judge.
Friday 23 March 2007 4.33pm
i imagine James will be checking the size of TLMJJ's marrows, and Jackie will be doing the length comparisons.
Friday 23 March 2007 4.34pm
Is it just me or is there something faintly...er...improper about Sarah last post? I'm blushing.
Friday 23 March 2007 6.17pm
I thought that it was just my schoolboy sense of humour making me think that, Jackie!
Friday 23 March 2007 6.41pm
We've probably both got filthy minds....have another drink...
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 Next
Current: 5 of 6

To post a message, please log in or register..
September at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions