London SE1 community website

See you soon?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2
Monday 22 September 2008 5.49am
Where in SE1?
Monday 22 September 2008 6.43am
Well, unexpectedly, so am I...family drama...so where indeed in Se1?
Monday 22 September 2008 9.59am
She is sat on my rug, in the living room.
Monday 22 September 2008 10.02am
Yup, I'm in Waterloo at the moment. I am off to explore Bermondsey Square shortly, then off to do some shopping. I'm thinking of having drinks in SE1 on Friday... will let you know where. I hope you get your family drama sorted out soon, Jackie.
Monday 22 September 2008 11.57am
Lovely...I'd love to join. Actually my step father just died so no solving that, here arranging funerals and trying to console my 92 year old mum...but we all have to face these things in the end.
Friday 26 September 2008 10.34am
So where will The Lady be?
and from what time?

we'd all like to see you!
Sunday 28 September 2008 8.46am
Oh..the disappointment. No word from her Ladyship.
Thursday 2 October 2008 11.58pm
I'm so sorry - I was poorly last week and wasn't able to arrange a night to meet up after all. I will be running around like a BA fly in my last few days so won't be able to make it down to SE1 again after all. (Actually, I feel like I have been running around like a BA fly ever since I've been here - I'm going to need a holiday to recover from this holiday!)
Jac
Friday 3 October 2008 1.16pm
what a great pity was looking forward to seeing you again (although not the inevitable hangover the next day). What a shame to be poorly when you are over here guess you better come in the summer next time. Hope your feeling better now though
Pages:  Previous1 2
Current: 2 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions