London SE1 community website

people asking the most amazing questions of this website

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3
Wednesday 28 September 2011 5.40pm
boroughonian wrote:
The thing is,there are legitimate ads at the top of the page,i would assume that some payment or donation has been made by these good people,so,if i'm right there,why should people be able to advertise on here free of charge?
Yes ads are paid for and quite agree that people should not be allowed to get away with posting free ads, if it can be helped. But James does a pretty good job at spotting them and I along with others hopefully help by pressing the report to moderator when I see this blatantly happening. No doubt James would spot them eventually but by reporting it will help him spot and remove them quicker

boroughonian wrote:

Bankside se1,i would guess,has been around here for a long long time,I don't think it's right or fair to call him an invader,especially as he states he used to post on here before,a while ago.

BAnksidese1 may have been lurking longer but a click on his name will reveal that he has only registered to post in Nov last year and has made six post so far 4 on this thread so perhaps not such a long term user of this site afterall
Pages:  Previous1 2 3
Current: 3 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions