London SE1 community website

26th Feb. SE1 Social / Big Dave

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 5 of 11
Wednesday 25 February 2004 11.34am
TLMJJ,

No offence meant...but the stairs were positively vertigenous.

And I was concerned that we would be lost in quite a big room- you know that awkward "how do we fill the room" feeling.

As you are a style leader, please say YES to the post above, so we get people along ...there are many on the site that I would love to say hello to.
Kevin
Wednesday 25 February 2004 11.52am
Yup!
Wednesday 25 February 2004 11.56am
Count me in - although I probably won't be away from work until 7:30 / 7:45 ish - so there by 8. Hope you haven't run out of things to say before then and drifted off.

I will be: inevitably wearing black and ridiculous shoes.

Wednesday 25 February 2004 12.21pm
From what I gather about TLMJJ it sound like she on her own has the personality to fill any room (better be nice to her before Thursday as I'm nervous she'll be cross with me for picking a name thats had everybody confused!)
Wednesday 25 February 2004 12.25pm
Sadly, I have a prior engagement otherwise I should love to have come. Maybe next time?
Wednesday 25 February 2004 1.15pm
I'll pretend that I'm going to be at work because it's our year end and there's lots to do (but really I'm not coming because I'm scared of the consequences of meeting mapmaker, as we are obviously doppelgangers, if not the same person)

Hope you all have a great time.

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Wednesday 25 February 2004 1.36pm
TLMJJ - surely the issue was not whether you/we could manage to get up the stairs, but how to get down them at the end of the evening.

Anyway count me in. Unlike IM I'm not afraid to show my face. And will be nice to see Mappie and others. And also nice to meet new people and perhaps a few lurkers.......lurk lurk lurk.
Wednesday 25 February 2004 2.16pm
I will be there too! Looking forward to putting faces to text....
Anonymous User
Wednesday 25 February 2004 3.47pm
I've been a bit of a lurker recently but as it's so close to home I shall pop in a couple... or three... or four....
Wednesday 25 February 2004 5.33pm
Good, we have a core here....tell your friends !

Kevin

And alan and ivanhoe..if you do get a chance...you know where we are !
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 5 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions