London SE1 community website

26th Feb. SE1 Social / Big Dave

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 6 of 11
Wednesday 25 February 2004 5.42pm
I shall be there, although I fear that unless my mood improves in the next 24 hours TUMJ may find I have the personality to empty any room...

And be warned - I shall be bringing my camera. If you buy me lots of drinks I could be persuaded to airbrush your pics before sending them to JH.
Wednesday 25 February 2004 5.46pm
I will buy you lots of drinks, TLMJJ !

As it's Lent, I shall be on fizzy water, but you can drink on my behalf ! Look forward to seing you.
jac
Wednesday 25 February 2004 11.09pm
Guess it to close to home for me to not show my face, so see you there
Wednesday 25 February 2004 11.13pm
great - we have room for at least 12 ; and it's not going to be too crowded if people bring a friend !
Thursday 26 February 2004 10.24am
Count me in...

Oh no!! Just realised, I'm the thirteenth to respond...

'Til later then dudes...
Thursday 26 February 2004 10.30am
Thanks Kevin, I'm auditioning a new girlfriend and although I know you all to be a very romantic bunch and Simon the Tanner is a very nice place.........well, you know.
Thursday 26 February 2004 11.48am
Sorry working till 7.30, the daughter picking me up from work, then going to The Miller of mansfield for a bite to eat, then karaoke...great karaoke guy with a wicked sense of humour, if you get bored......not quite sure if they sell cider though!

jan
Thursday 26 February 2004 2.20pm
Forgotton I'd double booked the evening, so sadly won't be attending this social.
Have a few for me! & look forward to seeing the photos!!

Thursday 26 February 2004 2.25pm
Curly,

i am sure you were joking...we will have enough room whether it 8, 10, 12, 14 etc

kevin
Thursday 26 February 2004 4.42pm
Kevin,

Me...superstitious...never!!!

Won't stop me joining you all...

BTW, is the etiquette to use ones "web handle" if different from ones real name?

C U all later

Curly

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 6 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions