London SE1 community website

26th Feb. SE1 Social / Big Dave

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11
Friday 27 February 2004 4.23pm
We got 4 main meals from the landlord....duck and steak, which we nibbled on. Despite the fact we were last to leave I think they appreciated out business.

Agree that a new thread is required...perhaps the photos link could be the start.

And we did discuss the idea of a "first thursday" at 7:30 of each month get-together, to save on to-ing and fro-ing re dates, times. etc.

Kevin
Friday 27 February 2004 4.29pm
First Thurs of the month clashes with the BSAP meetings! Was an alternative mentioned?

gggggrrrrrruuff
Friday 27 February 2004 5.14pm

Second Thursday of the Month Pub Outing (STOMPO) ??
Friday 27 February 2004 5.38pm
SThOMPO (the 'h' is silent) to avoid confusion with STuOMPO?
Friday 27 February 2004 5.42pm
MOOSE OF PESTOEM it is then (Monthly outing of SE One Forum posters every second Thursday of each month)

I am sure I saw them selling on Sven and Pantaleo de Vercelis (the well know Viking Italian designer food collaboration) store in Borough market.
Tuesday 2 March 2004 1.54pm

Where is the link to the photo's???
I really want to have a look.
Tuesday 2 March 2004 1.56pm
Sorry - I've not posted them anywhere yet (my terrific hangover on Friday prevented me from doing them then, and my poor goldfish memory ensured I forgot about them after that).
Tuesday 2 March 2004 2.06pm
How much more drink need I ply you with to keep you in a constantly hungover state?

And you know I am being serious TLMJJ!
Tuesday 2 March 2004 2.31pm
a lot, I should think, judging by last Thursday... o>--->---
Tuesday 2 March 2004 2.38pm
Mapmaker! You scoundrel!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next
Current: 9 of 11

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions