London SE1 community website

Remember Remember, Fifth of November

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3
Tuesday 20 October 2009 10.08am
Oh lovely! We always have such a great time at your fireworks party. Please add the Family Plum to the list. Looking forward to see you, it's been ages. I will bring mini baked potatoes and sausages as usual. I must be honoured, I had dinner with Phoenix on the 9th!
Thursday 22 October 2009 7.46am
Wow Plum, it has INDEED been ages. Wonderful that you'll be there.
Thursday 22 October 2009 1.15pm
MrsR and I may also pop along, please put our names on the list if we're not already on there.
Thursday 22 October 2009 4.48pm
I might also be able to come. Could you put me on the list too.
Friday 23 October 2009 9.52am
All these "mights" and "Maybes"....ah well, I'll sit there all sad and lonely.....just kidding. Come if you can.
Friday 23 October 2009 10.55am
I'm having to go to a dinner, but if it does not finish too late I may (sorry Jackie - another might and maybe) pop around.
Sunday 25 October 2009 9.18am
Hi Jackie, as I enjoyed last year's party very much I definitely would like to join you this year as well, and bring my friend Sandra. We 'might' be a bit later, but I am determined to be there! Looking forward to it!
Sunday 25 October 2009 11.22am
Sure Lisa, come any time you like. It's open house.
Wednesday 28 October 2009 3.48pm
Please can you add me too Jackie - sorry for not posting earlier. I am going to bring loads of those small sausages - they went down a storm at your last bash!
Thursday 29 October 2009 7.48am
Oh smashing BSB... I'm only arriving a couple of days before so wont have time for elaborate preparations, but SOUP there will be!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 Next
Current: 2 of 3

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions