London SE1 community website

Christmas Party 2009

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 7 of 8
Saturday 12 December 2009 11.49am
Yes big it up for Plum - another great Xmas bash. And thanks to the Borough boys for letting several drunks into their pad - nice place btw!
Saturday 12 December 2009 12.38pm
It was great night - thanks so much Plum for organising - good to meet so many new SE1 chums....and it was a pleasure to host the post-pub nightcaps!
Saturday 12 December 2009 5.11pm
OMGoodness

I am online to check what time we are meeting tonight. !
Gobsmacked that it was yesterday.

Two rationales.
1/ My diary entry was wrong. V embarrassing.
2 / you all changed the date as a joke.

Oh dear I feel like a chump - and a bit deflated.
Plum I will pm you.

Kevin
Saturday 12 December 2009 5.31pm
Yeoweee Kevin...what a PLONKER you are! So sorry to have missed you. It was a super evening.
Sunday 13 December 2009 9.46am
Yes it was a super evening and ended up a little later than planned! it was great to see everyone and thanks to plum for all the arranging. book club here i come...
Sunday 13 December 2009 5.45pm
thanks to all for good company and plum for organising. Well done, good to see you all and a great night
Monday 14 December 2009 2.30pm
totally agree - well done Plum for organising.
sorry that you missed it Kevin.
I've only just recovered enough to post this! (kidding)

Mrs R has yet to have her mince pie, and I have yet to place the 5 kitty left over on a suitable steed - once I do I'll post the result (it has to be named something suitably connected with Friday night, and be at long odds)
Monday 14 December 2009 7.27pm
Try "Sober John" in the 10:30 at Wolverhampton - I think he may do well, although he has a tendency to stagger and fall at the final fence.
Jac
Tuesday 15 December 2009 9.06pm
Yep thanks to all concerned for a great night.
Wednesday 16 December 2009 8.58am
Great food and great company, thanks again to Plum and the Staff at The Royal Oak. The Trifle especially was delicious!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next
Current: 7 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions