London SE1 community website

FIREWORK NIGHT - Decision Needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4
Tuesday 26 October 2010 9.34pm
Mark, Martha and I are going to be there.
Wednesday 27 October 2010 8.06am
Jackie, me and my other half would be thrilled to come along. x
Wednesday 27 October 2010 7.02pm
Hi Jackie

I keep meaning to try and make it to your fireworks night. Please can I join you guys this year. I've only met Hutch (my neighbour) and TAK (at a mutual friends house party) so would be great to meet other SE1 ers.
Wednesday 27 October 2010 7.21pm
ExcellentGordon!! Instructions will be posted a couple of days before.Looking forward to meeting you!
Wednesday 27 October 2010 9.21pm
hi Jackie, Man-with-no-log-on & I will be there please. Thank you and look forward to seeing you. Sophie
Tuesday 2 November 2010 7.18am
So sorry, have been away in Ireland - of course the 6th - dying to see Maurits & Fabaian - staying with you? You lucky things! Dying to see you too of course, it's been ages! The "Family Plumski" will be there & we have fireworks too! Is it ok if I bring my usual hot dogs, slow cooked onions & American mustard? If you fancy anything else please let me know. x (booze obviously!)x
Tuesday 2 November 2010 7.22am
Sorry, forgot to say Sminkey & Mr Sminkey & Chavender it will be great to see you too. Is anyone else bringing fireworks? Jac & Mr Jac you & your boys usually do the lighting? x
Tuesday 2 November 2010 7.29am
Good news...BIRDIE is going to grace us with her presence (courtesy of Maurits and Fabian)...well we take what we can get! See people at book club on Weds? Pray for break in rain on Saturday.
Tuesday 2 November 2010 11.01am
Hi Jackie, I can do Saturday 6th. Can you please count me and maybe + 1. Is this the building in Elephant & Castle by the round about?
Tuesday 2 November 2010 4.45pm
GReat Kimi, absolutely. Yes it's that big white building with blue panels at the E&C northern roundabout. Keep an eye open for instructions how to get in later in the week!
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 2 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions