London SE1 community website

FIREWORK NIGHT - Decision Needed

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4
TAK
Tuesday 2 November 2010 5.16pm
I'd love to come again. Can I bring anything particular?
Thank you.
Tuesday 2 November 2010 6.10pm
Great TAK. Whatever you bring will be welcome (and no doubt consumed!).
Wednesday 3 November 2010 8.55am
I am going to get my pinny on on Friday, so will definitely bring a plate of goodies
Wednesday 3 November 2010 11.58am
We trust you Andrew to bring a Cordon Bleu offering!
Wednesday 3 November 2010 1.55pm
Sorry for my late reply Jackie. I will come with anoterh 2 guests (Mr Connie and a visiting friend who joined us a couple of years ago).Many thanks
Wednesday 3 November 2010 4.50pm
Oh GREAT Connie, havent seen you for ages!
Friday 5 November 2010 11.54am
Hello! Social calendar still hasn't recovered from the onset of the new college term and work getting 'interesting', but I hope to be along for at least a little while!

What time are you planning to kick off, and how early would it be antisocial to arrive?
Friday 5 November 2010 1.08pm
As you will see on the thread about instructions on this page...any time after six thirty. Most of the big displays kick off around 7-7.30.
Saturday 6 November 2010 12.55pm
Thanks Jackie. If in doubt it's usually safest to assume I can't read! See you later.
Sunday 7 November 2010 9.54am
Jackie - thank you so much - I had a wonderful time and only hope I didn't outstay my welcome - terrific party as usual so hard to tear myself away. Good to meet so many people, old and new, and you really are so kind having us all around.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 3 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions