London SE1 community website

Looking for some mid-week five-a-side football

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 22 May 2011 11.33am
Hi all. Looking for some mid-week 5-a-side football in the SE1 area. There are two of us new to the area who are looking involved in a mid-week game.

Happy to speak to others looking to put a game together.
Friday 3 June 2011 11.45am
Yeah im definately up for playing. Would be keen to play twice a week. Let me know....

Cheers
Sunday 5 June 2011 11.16pm
I'm organising a game at Kennington park starting next monday - 13th. It's 7 a-side on astro turf and costs 5 for the hour. Let me know if you fancy playing.

Cheers
Monday 6 June 2011 9.20am
Hey man.....yeah im definately up for it. What time will it be..
Monday 6 June 2011 12.59pm
6-7pm. Send me your email and I'll add you to the list.

Cheers
Monday 6 June 2011 2.27pm
my email is [email protected]

Nice one
Monday 18 July 2011 10.00pm
Hi,

Can offer two more if you can get a game together.

Cheers
Matt
[email protected]
Monday 21 November 2011 3.40pm
hi,

i am also interested in playing 5 a side football in se1. please let me know where and when there is availability.
thanks

cpokane wrote:
Hi all. Looking for some mid-week 5-a-side football in the SE1 area. There are two of us new to the area who are looking involved in a mid-week game.
Happy to speak to others looking to put a game together.
Monday 21 November 2011 3.42pm
hi,

i am also interested in playing 5 a side, do let me know if you have availability. many thanks

Yemi wrote:
I'm organising a game at Kennington park starting next monday - 13th. It's 7 a-side on astro turf and costs 5 for the hour. Let me know if you fancy playing.
Cheers
Sunday 27 November 2011 7.21pm
Hi,

I am also interested, please also let me know if you have availability. My email address is [email protected]

thanks,

Jonny
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions