London SE1 community website

Local friends?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 1 November 2018 10.00am
Hello,
I'm relatively new to SE1 (one year anniversary this month) and have been looking at both the book and dining groups with interest. Just wanted to advise that a new friend of mine has started a local SE1 and SE11 meetup group for women (sorry blokes) and we would love more people to join. The theme is relaxed meet ups either planned or spontaneous such as brunch/lunch/dinner, cheap theatre, cinema or any other suggestions, all in the local area. A pub lunch is planned this Sunday, 4 Nov. Come along!
https://www.meetup.com/Womens-social-circle-of-SE1-and-SE11/
Thursday 1 November 2018 7.51pm
I love this! Signing up now :)
Monday 17 December 2018 2.05pm
Curious to see what meetup is about. The above link doesn't appear to work.
Sunday 30 December 2018 2.19pm
I am v interested but the link doesn’t work! Help !
Monday 31 December 2018 8.55am
Unfortunately not enough people joined up so she closed the group down
Jac
Sunday 6 January 2019 2.33pm
Anyone interested the local dinner club is still going and could do with a few more members. We meet once a month at each others homes in groups of six and share the cooking. If interested let me know and I will pass on to the current coordinator. The book club is also still running now in its 14th year.

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions