London SE1 community website

Lunch Club

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 11 of 141
Tuesday 29 March 2005 6.22pm
So, now that we have arranged a Friday lunch are you coming Julie & TLMJJ? The Hartley is walking distance for you both. Jac, are you bringing your two boys? Maybe I should think about booking a table as if everyone comes with sisters, children etc there'll be about 12 of us!
Tuesday 29 March 2005 7.47pm
How do you know how many sisters I have?
Tuesday 29 March 2005 9.27pm
I don't. TLMJJ mentioned that she might bring hers though.
Tuesday 29 March 2005 9.43pm
I'm certainly NOT bringing mine.
Tuesday 29 March 2005 10.08pm
Which Friday is it again? This one?
Wednesday 30 March 2005 10.11am
Yes, the 1st of April. We usually start at 12.30, though we could change it if another time is better for you.
Wednesday 30 March 2005 11.51am
Gloom, I'm promised to my Mum, although, come to think of it, she hasnt invited me to lunch (she's nearly ninety so she doesnt do that) so perhaps I'll whizz in and have lunch with you guys and then leave the Professor with you. Without my eagle eye he can a)drink as much as he wants b) eat up everyone else's leftovers.
Thursday 31 March 2005 7.48am
Had honestly hoped to then as I was literally starting to post here to that effect [yesterday] a particularly particular client decided that Friday afternooon was the only time that he could deign to visit!!!! Oh for a receptionist to screen calls!!
If it changes I will be there without child!
Jac
Thursday 31 March 2005 11.06am
I hope to come along not sure about the boys though I think I shall see how they feel tomorrow. It depends how arguementative they are yesturday was great today they can't stand the sight of each other, which poses a problem, if they are arguing you wouldn't want to meet them, if they are argueing too much, I won't be able to leave them alone for even a very short time. Hopefully tomorrow will be all smiles and we will all pop along for a quick lunch.
Thursday 31 March 2005 11.11am
Ah you fainthearted lot....fancy letting a few quarrelsome children and some bossy clients stand in your way of the really important things in life.
Current: 11 of 141

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions