London SE1 community website

Lunch Club

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 9 of 141
Jac
Wednesday 16 March 2005 11.35am
How about meeting Tuesday next week as usual and then Friday 1 st April the following week, but the venue will have to be very child friendly as its easter hols which means my two boys are home from school, although they are just about old enough to look after themselves for short periods of time.
Wednesday 16 March 2005 12.11pm
Fine. Tuesday at the noodles?
Wednesday 16 March 2005 12.19pm
Fine. Tuesday at the noodles?
Wednesday 16 March 2005 2.38pm
jackie rokotnitz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gosh, the people in the noodle bar will think it's
> their birthday, a cast of thousands decending.

Gotcha! Descending! lol :-)

Tuesday at the noodle bar sounds good to me. How about "The Hartley" on the 1st? I have been in with grandchildren in tow and they are very child friendly - they even have a high chair.

Wednesday 16 March 2005 2.47pm
it would be nice to include a few more people. I have no problem with Fridays, though Tuesdays are a perfect day for me. We could chop and change, though its good to have some sort of system so that diaries can be kept free. As it happens, next week on Tuesday I would have to be late or maybe not come at all, and on Friday (Good Friday, that is) I can't come because I have... another lunch club! I'm turning into an Unlady Who Lunches - and very nice it is too.
Wednesday 16 March 2005 3.37pm
Oh you giddy creatures. So unless we hear differently we'll be at the noodles next Tues. at 12.30 Anyway, probably see you at the Coronet on Sunday afternoon.
Wednesday 16 March 2005 11.41pm
Make sure you are at the right noodles - there are two.
Jac
Wednesday 16 March 2005 11.43pm
Okay so which noodle bar exactly are we going to on Tuesday
Wednesday 16 March 2005 11.56pm
It is on the roundabout of the Elephant and Castle opposite the Tabernacle...you cant really miss it. It's in the (now newly painted) red shopping centre. You approach it from the outside beside the bus stops opposite the Tabernacle.
Monday 21 March 2005 5.11pm
Reminder!

See you tomorrow at 12.30. Jo, do you think you might make it later?
Current: 9 of 141

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions