London SE1 community website

Friday 10th June SE1 Social

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5
Thursday 5 May 2005 1.38pm
Dear children, whoever wants to come is welcome, more details as to how to GET IN to our building closer to the date (there are CODES and such like), but all are welcome as long as they are fervent SE1-ers. No knives, guns, explosives or naked ladies. All forms of comestibles also welcome, liquid or otherwise, we have around fifty wine glasses of the nevermindiftheygetbroken variety, we will get some basic nosh from Costco, and we can always order stuff from the noodle bar if the guests decide to come with no more than a packet of salt and vinegar crisps. We shall just be back from Switzerland on around 7th, and will have all the info up on the site after that. How jolly, we expect you all for cocktails/supper/breakfast...just tell the sun to shine and the stars to ..er..star.
Jac
Thursday 5 May 2005 1.55pm
jackie rokotnitz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> all are welcome as long as they are
> fervent SE1-ers. No knives, guns, explosives or
> naked ladies.

Does that mean naked gentlemen are permitted?
Thursday 5 May 2005 2.19pm
permitted to what?

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 5 May 2005 3.47pm
Back to the Fort, Ivanhoe
Thursday 5 May 2005 4.13pm
Will Jon come too?

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 5 May 2005 4.18pm
He might if you press him

But I (still) really don't think that this is that kind of forum
Thursday 5 May 2005 6.38pm
No no, no pressing allowed. Polite handshakes only and formal dress of course. Do not shock the butler.
Friday 6 May 2005 11.56am
Impressing rather than pressing
Tuesday 10 May 2005 5.36pm
I have some impressive trousers, that though they may not shock the butler, they certainly shocked Mrs R the first time she saw them, and I'm fairly sure Ivanhoe would be mildly disconcerted....

no I'm not going to the Fort with you Ivanhoe - you'll have to find someone else to go with.
Tuesday 10 May 2005 9.35pm
Look forward to seeing your impressive trousers Jon, (what are impressive trousers...or unimpressive trousers come to that?)
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 Next
Current: 2 of 5

To post a message, please log in or register..
February at a glance
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions