London SE1 community website

Playing Bridge in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8
Wednesday 7 December 2005 4.35pm
third Thursday of the month was it? .....

can't make tomorow or the 15th.

does anyone fancy christmas bridge on 22nd?
Thursday 8 December 2005 9.12am
Can't make that night. Sorry.

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 3 January 2006 2.08pm
anyone interested in playing bridge sometime?

we only need 2 more people to make a four (although more are welcome of course!)
Tuesday 3 January 2006 2.24pm
Me (but with my recent pitiful attempts at attendance, you might want to find someone more reliable).

Tuesday 3 January 2006 4.41pm
one more person and we can start thinking of place and time (my brother is the third person, and he has said that he is now more flexible with day's and times).

I know that Sarah was keen on playing (although Mr Sarah, who made up the four, was a bit reluctant), so if she still wants to that's good, and anyone else who is interested, please post...!

Tuesday 3 January 2006 7.20pm
Perhaps we can put some thought to a venue. If Mr2 (who I think we saw near your house over Xmas, Sarah, crossing the road with the 2ettes. It was a grey afternoon and we were buzzing past. It wasn't until afterwards that I thought it might have been them. Best wishes to all) has seen sense and realised bridge with us isn't top stimulation, and that means Sarah isn't on any domestic duties, then perhaps we can hit on a pub midway between us?

Just a thought.

Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Current: 8 of 8

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions