London SE1 community website

2005 SE1 Christmas Party!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 2 of 9
Wednesday 5 October 2005 10.05am
Hi Plum, I make it last year to the royal oak, but heard it was a very good christmas, they are already taking bookings there for christmas as it was so busy last year, i would love you to carry on this christmas, i'll check to see if there are any spaces left in the time table and will tell you later. thnk-you for your time.
Wednesday 5 October 2005 1.47pm
Count me in again - the Oak is great (not to far to stagger home), early December looking pretty clear...
Friday 7 October 2005 10.41pm
I'd love to come this year, as I couldn't come last year.
Saturday 8 October 2005 11.23am
OK, I have spoken to The Oak. Thurs 15th has already gone so I have booked THURSDAY 8TH DECEMBER drinks from 6.30 - food at 7.30. I'll pick up the menu during the week & post it. They will want to know menu selections in advance same as last year but we don't have to worry about that for a while.

Places are limited to 20.

So far I have:

Plum & Mr P
Mr & Mrs The Sarah
Jon & Mrs R
Jac & Mr Jac
Mr & Mrs Julie
Maurits
Jackie & The Prof
Toff05ee
Siduhe

I am also assuming Ivanhoe & Mrs I. TLMJJ are you coming to eat with us this time? What about Birdie?

That would take us up to 19!

I love Christmas, I'm excited already!
Saturday 8 October 2005 1.01pm
I won't join you for dinner, but I would love to join you for after-dinner drinks again if I'm free.
Sunday 9 October 2005 8.14am
You missed out me!!!
Sunday 9 October 2005 11.17am
A thousand humble apologies Jo! You are now top of the list!
Anonymous User
Monday 10 October 2005 8.16am
I have a big boozy lunch do on Friday 9th so going out with you lot the night before is probably not the best idea. I may pop in for last orders though - just to be sociable!

Monday 10 October 2005 10.08am
No it is a good idea. The next day will then simply be a top up.
Monday 10 October 2005 10.22am
Anyway Birdie you dont realise that this Christmas do is a VERY sedate affair with people serving and white table cloths and people sipping wine delicately, and none of your raucous nights on the tiles atmosphere. You may come for the conversation which is elevated and cultured in the extreme.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 2 of 9

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions