London SE1 community website

2005 SE1 Christmas Party!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 5 of 9
Thursday 17 November 2005 5.14pm
Menu A looks great.
Thursday 17 November 2005 7.24pm
I quite like the sound of menu B but would quite happily dine on Menu A if we have to choose one only for all of us - is that the idea Plum? I couldn't come last year so am not quite sure what we are choosing.
Thursday 17 November 2005 7.55pm
Same goes for me - 'B' sounds good, but quite happy with 'A' if that is the majority vote.
Thursday 17 November 2005 9.50pm
Dont mind much as long as there is Christmas pud. The Professor is sniffy about anything that says"Chrismas" being professionally Jewish, I on the other hand will celebrate whatever's going (Dewali, Id El Fitiyr, the Year of the Dragon...)so no good asking HIM he only cares about the BOOZE. We;re coming for the scintillating COMPANY and the high intellectual content of the conversation. And to celebrate one whole year as part of the SE1-ers.
Friday 18 November 2005 1.24pm
Jackie, Christmas pud is on all the menus and the drinkies will flow freely, so I'll put you both down for Menu "A". The Prof can always have Sherry Trifle, there's booze in it!

So far I have 9 votes for "A" and 2 for "B" (who don't mind A).

In answer to your question Jo, yes, we all have to agree on one menu - A,B or C and then we can choose which dishes we would each like from that menu.
Jac
Friday 18 November 2005 2.47pm
Mr jac and I are happy with A, too
Friday 18 November 2005 8.22pm
We'll go for A too
Monday 21 November 2005 10.35am
A's fine with me. Plum, could I trouble you to find out what the veggie main course option would be ?
Tuesday 22 November 2005 11.17am
A looks fine for me too. K
Wednesday 23 November 2005 12.23pm
A is for 'orses

...if you press it, they will come.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 5 of 9

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions