London SE1 community website

2005 SE1 Christmas Party!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 7 of 9
Wednesday 7 December 2005 5.27pm
I think I had better stop eating NOW, in order to have room for any of the food tomorrow. I have only ever managed half a course in the Oak before - I can't imagine fitting in three!
Thursday 8 December 2005 8.24am
Am I right in thinking we're a few shy of our maximum 20 ?

The original list is below - did anyone ever hear from Toff05ee or Mapmaker ?

Plum & Mr P
Mr & Mrs The Sarah
Jon & Mrs R
Jac & Mr Jac
Mr & Mrs Julie
Maurits
Jackie & The Prof
Mapmaker
Toff05ee
Siduhe
Janefs
TULMJ

If not, wasn't someone (Kevin B?) on the wait list and could the Oak squeeze another food order in ?
Thursday 8 December 2005 9.17am
Hello Siduhe

We are a few shy ... Mr P is unable to come, as am I (but Doug will be there). I have PMd Mapmaker and Kevin B but they've obvously not been on the forum as surely they would have seen all the posts requesting menu decisions. And looking back at Toff05ee's post I'm not sure they agreed to come - so at the moment it is dinner for 14 ... so there is room for more so by all means check with the Oak

Have a good evening one and all!!
Thursday 8 December 2005 9.20am
WHAT?? Julie you cant COME? I'm gutted. And if Mapmaker doesnt turn up I shall go home again! Kevin B is SURELY ready to come.
Thursday 8 December 2005 9.26am
I know. I am really GUTTED! Was looking forward to a turkey dinner and catching up about cider making, snogging in the streets and clothes swaps ... but alas, pesky clients and their equally pesky deadlines have thwarted me ... save us a chip!!
Jac
Thursday 8 December 2005 9.32am
What a shame julie, still it will be nice to see doug. Mr Jac should be along 7-730pm I may be a little later as I have a clients party to go to first (in such demand) but as theirs is not likely to be such fun I am just popping in at the begining to show my face and make sure they don't forget about me.. So see you all later
Thursday 8 December 2005 2.08pm
hurrah!

see you all later - I can be there earlier if anyone wants more than just a quick half before food.....
Thursday 8 December 2005 2.47pm
I'm having a bad day which means I should be there for about 7:45pm.

If the day develops into a VERY bad day, expect me from about 5:30pm...
Thursday 8 December 2005 2.52pm
That's the spirit, my girl!
Thursday 8 December 2005 3.01pm
I will be there. I am pretty sure I chose a meal option. !

For the record it was the popular one, A I think ,

See you all later, K
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next
Current: 7 of 9

To post a message, please log in or register..
Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions