London SE1 community website

Poker in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  PreviousFirst...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next
Current: 11 of 14
Afi
Sunday 3 August 2008 9.20pm
Hi All

I'm interested in this poker playing lark! Is there space for one more?
Won't be able to make 28 Aug unfortunately 'cos of hols, but should be able to make last thurs of sept if there's space ...
Monday 4 August 2008 2.09pm
I don't mind if you want to join us, as it'll probably be me hosting that one - would appreciate meeting you at a social before then though, just so we know who you are.
Afi
Tuesday 5 August 2008 11.17pm
Thanks Jon ... yes, that would be fine to meet up for a social ... just let me know when
Wednesday 3 September 2008 12.37pm
A bit late notice, but last week's poker night was postponed to this Thursday - If anyone is intersted, please reply here, and someone will pm you with further details...

Hitesh
Afi
Jackei Rokotnitz

anyone else?
Thursday 4 September 2008 11.07am
What time?
Thursday 4 September 2008 11.10am
Hello
from 7.30 - if that's ok with people.
I'm currently expecting Jon & Mrs R, Jackie +1 - and haven't heard from anyone else yet...
If anyone else wanting to come along please contact me for details - thank you :-)
Thursday 4 September 2008 12.17pm
I think Eamonn still wants to come, will check with him and text you Sophie.
Thursday 4 September 2008 12.39pm
Sophie, have just heard from Hitesh, he's interested, maybe you could PM him your details. Thanks.
Thursday 4 September 2008 4.45pm
Sorry guys, the Professor still asleep ...not sure I'll make it. Tried to keep him up but at four oclock he collapsed!
Thursday 4 September 2008 9.46pm
thanks to all who made it - sorry to miss you Mr Plum - here's to the next meet :-)
Pages:  PreviousFirst...4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next
Current: 11 of 14

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions