London SE1 community website

Poker in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Current: 8 of 14
Friday 4 August 2006 3.16pm
We should plan the next game - maybe we can discuss at Jackie's party.
Sunday 6 August 2006 11.19am
Oh GOODY!
Saturday 12 August 2006 9.06pm
indeed, yes, we'll discuss it then.
Wednesday 23 August 2006 12.32pm
any ideas for dates anyone?
Thursday 24 August 2006 12.10am
Gosh, now I cant do an evening till after Nov. 5th...I'm back from Tel Aviv on 14th Sept, but there seems to be something on every bloody night till I leave again on 26th. Then only back on 3rd Nov. in time for Fireworks. some time in November anyone????
Thursday 24 August 2006 11.48am
of course, if anyone else wants to play poker, without Jackie (which is of course perfectly possible), we can arrange to meet up in a pub (if we find one that'll let us - Simon The Tanner did but they closed down), or someone else could offer to host an evening....

The last two times we've played we've had four players - which is ok, but more people would make for a better game.
Thursday 24 August 2006 1.03pm
Simon the Tanner is open again ...
Friday 5 January 2007 4.59pm
bumpity bump
Saturday 6 January 2007 8.29am
Oh dear, I thought this was JonR organising Poker again...what about it? I'm back in London on 14th Feb.....
Saturday 6 January 2007 8.44am
Err... does this mean that you are inviting the whole of the se1 forum to share a romantic evening with you?...err... a date?... Nice try Jackie :-)
Current: 8 of 14

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions