London SE1 community website

Social gatherings ??

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 3 of 10
Wednesday 8 March 2006 6.35pm
lets all come and see you (Jackie) in Tel Aviv!
Jac
Wednesday 8 March 2006 8.00pm
JonR wrote:
lets all come and see you (Jackie) in Tel Aviv!

nice idea but probably not the most practical. How about 6 or 7 th of April instead?
Wednesday 8 March 2006 11.19pm
How about it as well instead of instead?
Thursday 9 March 2006 12.21am
What about meeting on 30 March .... and again on Wed 5 April & call the latter "The Book Club"?!
Thursday 9 March 2006 5.26am
5,6,7...just let me know! I'd LOVE to have you all in Tel Aviv, it's lovely and warm here, they're all out on the beach (too cold to swim yet in my opinion, but nevertheless). Am off to the "deep South" Israeli style - ie. Eilat just now for three days...Red Sea resort, sort of like Miami Beach, lots of glossy hotels and wall to wall desert and scuba diving. Do I sound like a travel brochure....? Anyway, see y'all on the day of your choice. Luv from the granny of the SE1ers.
Jac
Thursday 9 March 2006 11.22am
Lets keep book club as book club im sure book clubers could go out twice in a week if required.

The ULMJJ says why not do both but I thought she couldn't do the 30th anyway. So lets make a choice all those in favour of 30th march and all those infavour of the 7th. (that alows book clubers a day to sober up before the next bash). I'd prefer the 7th now.
Thursday 9 March 2006 3.06pm
I only said both because I didn't want to be a cause of you not meeting up on the 30th.
Obviously I'm for the 7th please.
Friday 10 March 2006 10.53am
As 7 April is a Friday night .... even better! That has my vote
Jac
Friday 10 March 2006 11.54am
Any more for the 7th?

What about the leathermarket arms (or whatever it's called)haven't been there in ages is it still anygood? Other suggestions welcome.
Friday 10 March 2006 1.45pm
Me
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 3 of 10

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions