London SE1 community website

Social gatherings ??

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 5 of 10
Tuesday 14 March 2006 10.10am
Just remembered that we are going to see the future inlaws in Cornwall so have to leave early in order to get the sleeper train!
Saturday 18 March 2006 6.19am
SO...where is this event going to take place????
Thursday 23 March 2006 10.55am
Ok! Lets decide on a venue for our social- how about The George on Borough High St?
Tuesday 28 March 2006 9.27am
The George gets packed especially on Fridays with the after work crowd. How will SE1'ers be able to identify themselves? My vote is for Simon The Tanner because the only people in the place will be SE1'ers then perhaps moving onto somewhere else afterwards .....
Jac
Tuesday 28 March 2006 5.22pm
Tend to agree with you Juanita about The George it can be difficult to find people you know in there at times. The leather market has a room upstairs which we reserved a table on one of the first socials. How about taking votes for the tanner and leather market and if any one wants to quickly throw in an outsider we can include that too. Not long to go I cant wait I need a drink! and some friendly faces after a rather hectic few weeks.
Tuesday 28 March 2006 6.02pm
Ok, so it's Friday 7th April starting at Simon The Tanner.

I should be there after 6:30pm

Look forward to meeting you all.
Wednesday 29 March 2006 5.58am
OK Simon the Tanner on 7th. I'll be there with bells on.
Thursday 30 March 2006 2.53pm
you'll be back then Jackie?

Simon the Tanner for me too ! Hurrah!

edited to add -

'orange t-shirts, yellow name badges, red A4 handbags, and cider hats and all!'
Anonymous User
Thursday 30 March 2006 3.12pm
Presently my favourite handbag is more of a teal than a red - will this be acceptable?
Thursday 30 March 2006 3.47pm
You use a type of duck for a handbag?
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 5 of 10

To post a message, please log in or register..
We are part of
Independent Community News Network
Email newsletter

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,000+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum
Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions